Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Prevent the regret today

My mom said one of the saddest things, but probably what a lot of American women can relate to:

"I spent my life counting calories."

Instead of dreaming of heartfelt goals and achieving them, she dedicated her spare time and energy thinking about food, counting calories, and making time for the gym. It's easy to get caught up in the "Athlete" portion of your life (obsession of your own body). Please don't be one of them. I need to try not to be.

I need to write down my goals. To validate them. To start acting them. Life isn't always a vacation. Hopefully, it can be what I DREAM it to be. DREAM. It's easy to believe that they are DREAMS for a reason--b/c dreams can't come true.- they aren't reality. they are an imagined place in your mind that does not exist in reality. let's prove this wrong!!!!!!!

No comments: